Become a Futura Business Partner
Futura Learning Partnership is a group of 13 schools firmly rooted in local communities in the West of England. We are committed to developing partnerships with individuals and organisations in those communities for the benefit of the 800+ staff and more than 6,000 children and young people we serve.
Engaging with local businesses and community groups will enhance our students’ experiences and provide them with enrichment opportunities. Partnership can bring tremendous advantages to the organisations we work with too, demonstrating our joint commitment to future generations.
Our trust already works with a wide variety of companies to maintain and support the running of our schools as well as two sports centres, an in-house catering team and wrap-around childcare provision.
Your organisation can join them by becoming a Futura Business Partner. We have packages to suit all needs and budgets with a variety of rewards. These include promoting your business throughout our trust, through our many different channels.
Our three levels of membership run annually from the date purchased.
Level 1 – £750
- Inclusion on the internal list for every school and sports centre as a company to contact for a quote when services are needed
- Use of Futura Learning Partnership logo on your website and press releases. This will show your customers how you support your community and invest in future generations
- One quarter page advert a year in our trust parent/guardian newsletter
- Company profile and logo in the Futura staff bulletin (800+ staff members)
- Company name and logo listed on the central Futura website as a business partner
- Access to talent pool of learners for work experience, internships and placements
- One free membership to SBL and Wellsway Sports Centres.
Level 2 – £1350
All the benefits of Level 1 plus
- One half page advert a year in our trust parent/guardian newsletter
- One half page advert a year in the staff bulletin (in addition to company profile and logo)
- One 2m banner on either Wellsway or SBL centre’s high profile floodlit 3G/Astro pitch and games area. (Small production cost will apply)
- Two free memberships to SBL and Wellsway Sports Centres.
Level 3 – £2250
All the benefits of Level 1 and 2 plus
- Your company name and logo will appear within the Futura Business Partnership business page and on both sports centres’ business partner page websites
- Four quarter page adverts in the staff bulletin at a date of your request, once a quarter
- A 2m banner at both sports centres
- Four free memberships to SBL and Wellsway Sports Centres.
As a Futura Learning Partnership Business Partner at any level, we can also offer you discounted corporate sport centre membership for staff and a discounted rate on meeting/event room hire. We would also like to invite you along to have a presence at our annual staff conference and school career fayres.
We will provide you with quarterly updates/outcomes as to where the funds generated will be going and how they will be supporting the growth and development of the learning journey. You can then choose which project you would like to use as a ‘positive media story’ for your own marketing.
Our trust schools:
- Aspire Academy
- Chandag Infant School
- Chandag Junior School
- Cheddar Grove Primary School
- IKB Academy
- Bedminster Down School
- St John’s CofE Primary School
- Saltford CofE Primary School
- SBL Academy
- The Meadows Primary School
- Two Rivers CofE School
- Wansdyke Primary School
- Wellsway School
For all Futura Business Partner enquiries please contact:
Sales and Business Development Manager
Tel: 0117 916 1035